St Mary's Menston - A Catholic Voluntary Academy
Assistant Faculty Leader, Mathematics
Full time and permanent
MPS/UPS Plus a TLR2b Allowance
Required for September 2020. The Academy Council of this outstanding, high achieving and oversubscribed Catholic Voluntary Academy seek to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic, talented and experienced teacher of mathematics to provide leadership and management to our highlysuccessful maths faculty. The successful candidate will support thefaculty leader to build on existing strengths within the department and drive improvements to ensure that high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement is delivered to all students. The Maths Faculty enjoys excellent results across all key stages and is a popular option at A level.
Closing date: Monday 11 May 2020, 12 noon
YEAR 3 CLASS TEACHER – PERMANENT POST – SEPTEMBER 2020
We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic Year 3 class teacher to join our happy and successful school.
The position is suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers who are qualified to teach throughout the primary age range.
The successful candidate should:
• Support the Catholic ethos of our Catholic School (practising Catholic preferred)
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire, nurture and motivate learners
• Have high expectations of the children’s behaviour and attainment
• Be innovative, creative and forward thinking
Ss. Peter and Paul School can offer you:
• A friendly, welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos
• 'Pupils behave exceptionally well in lessons and around the school. They have excellent attitudes to learning and get on extremely well with one another.’ (OFSTED January 2015)
• Talented, dedicated and caring staff
• A supportive and active governing body
• An effective partnership with parents
For further details please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. Diane Todd.
Closing date for applications – Monday 27th April 2020
Holy Name Catholic Voluntary Academy is looking to recruit a key stage one class teacher
Permanent from September 2020
The Governors wish to appoint an inspirational and creative classroom Teacher committed to excellence, who is able to inspire and motivate pupils and has high expectations of their achievement and behaviour.
We are looking for someone who:
~ Is a practising Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
~ Is an outstanding practitioner.
~ Has a desire to raise standards.
~ Will become an integral member of the school team.
~ Is warm, friendly and empathetic.
We can offer you:
~ An opportunity to develop professionally within our supportive team.
~ The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic children.
~ A hard working, supportive, committed team of governors.
~ A wonderful team of dedicated and supportive staff.
Applications from Non-Catholic teachers, who would support the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church, would be welcome.
Closing date and shortlisting: Friday 1st May 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 6th May 2020
© Copyright 2020. "Website" edited by Our Lady & All Saints Catholic Church. All rights reserved.